SELF-MANAGED SECURITY PORTAL WITH CURVED DOORS.
SELECTA. Its particular design and the relatively small dimensions for easy installation in any environment and make it one of the most appealing products. Possibility of Integrating a Biometric access control system and a Walk-Through Metal Detector equipment into the structure.
- Monobloc made up of 30/10 mild steel structure.
- Bullet-proof and shock-proof side and door glasses.
- Self-management with weight control in the inside cage for object detection.
- Anti-hostage control allowing the transit one person at a time.
- Accident prevention safety compliant with current regulations.
- First entrance/last exit key.
- Programmable managing console equipped with intercom.
- Voice Synthesizer for guiding users in transit.
- Possibility of interfacing with external peripherals, badge readers, biometric systems, etc.
- Very high discriminating walk-through metal detector integrated in the structure.
- Glossy painting.
- Door opening sensors.
- BIO-PRINT system, BIO-VISUAL system, Inside microcamera.
Minimum battery life: 4 hours
Power supply: 100÷240Vac / 50÷60Hz
Power: 200 Watt
Weight: 1200 Kg
Operating temperature: -10 / +55°C
Transit speed: 4 / 6 Trans./min.
|Model||L (mm)||P (mm)||PU (mm)||HT (mm)||HU (mm)||H1 (mm)||Weight (kg)|
In case of EMERGENCY, it is possible to open the doors by hand, no matter which operation mode is set.