ONE-WAY CORRIDOR FOR SEPARATING DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL ZONES IN AIRPORTS.
FLOW CONTROL GATE. The Flow Control Gate corridor is a product designed and manufactured for checking passengers flow leaving the airport. This security system channels pedestrian flow in one direction from secure to non-secure area, allowing a high number of passages even with luggages and personal items. With sensors placed all over the internal floor able to detect unwanted objects left inside the area and to prevent all passages in the reverse direction. Its modular design fits any architectural requirement and available space. The Flow Control Gate corridor is equipped with dynamic LED lights for signalling the operation mode and guide the user. The LED lights are located along the entire length of the internal floor and change their colour and movement according to the transit.
- Modular Structure in 30/10 satin-finished stainless steel, corrosion resistant.
- Bullet-proof laminated side glasses.
- Bullet-proof and shock-proof laminated door glasses.
- Ethernet connection for tele-assistance (TCP/IP Protocol).
- Interior lighting with LED spotlights.
- Accident prevention safety compliant with current regulations.
- Control system for detecting “left objects”.
- Control console for operation managing (Activation, Emergency, etc.).
- System for checking possible transits in the direction not allowed.
- Indicator Lamp Signaling Lights and dynamic LED lights placed on the floor for user guidance.
- It can be set into the floor (up to 50 mm).
Minimum batter life: 4 hours
Power supply: 100÷240Vac / 50÷60Hz
Power: 600 Watt
Weight: 3150 Kg
Operating temperature: -20 / +70°C
|Model||LT (mm)||RA (mm)||HT (mm)||HU (mm)||PT (mm)||PU (mm)||H1 (mm)|
In case of EMERGENCY, it is possible to open the doors by hand, no matter which operation mode is set.